come on in.....

come on in.....

1925 Craftsman Cottage

1925 Craftsman Cottage

1947 Artist Cottage

1947 Artist Cottage

Friday, January 2, 2015

lawn? vernal pool

are the fill-ins done by nature? or by humans? i notice bare patches in my lawn's at home in the late winter in Northern California's Sonoma County.... but my lawn is not really a lawn... it is native vernal vegetation that i mow and call lawn...My Property is part of the Laguna de Santa Rosa (for more info ck out the web site www.lagunadesantarosa.org) and now, after my 2 year working retreat experience on my late father's New Stone Age Farm in Southern California's San Bernardino County, where the soil, weather and vegetation is quite different than in Sonoma County....i will continue to leave the 'lawn' natural and note what species are growing ....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rena Thank You for Your wonderous Christmas Greeting Card, Happy New Year to You and JP !
    Lv,B&W

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://uvgot2b.blogspot.com/?zx=7f09d7e34723f86d
    Hi Rena, You're Welcome to listen to my music collection at my Blog anytime, Enjoy Your New Year
    of Beginnings and Blessings
    Byron

    ReplyDelete